Gun control, in a Christmas spirit

That's pretty cool!

Kids can do amazing things with some "hands-on" from a good parent. They can do some shiiiittty things if the parents are crappy.

Zeke

Girls shoot better than boys, they don’t get jacked up on adrenalin. I think my daughter could out shoot me

Girls shoot better than boys, they don’t get jacked up on adrenalin. I think my daughter could out shoot me
Yep. I would take a female police cadet over most males anytime. I was a rangemaster for police academy for 20 years. Alot of girls would struggle to qualify at first, due to never or very rarely shooting before.

I would take them off to the side and talk and instruct them for a bit and never had one I did not get to qualify.

They don't have a bunch of bad habits, don't have egos and they will listen and follow instructions where most males think they know it all and continue to try to do it their way and not listen.

Females were great and really appreciated and beamed when they succeeded.

Also agree with the adrenaline part. They seem to really stay calm. At least until after the kill. Then they may get a little soft hearted ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom