Gun buyback in SLC

Typical reaction from a Democrat leader. Never let a crisis go to waste, especially when your party is floundering and you need some attention.

Uh, I'd be tempted to turn in my $2500 AR for that sweet $100 gift card if I wouldn't have already lost it in a boating accident!

This type program isn't impactful at all. Lots of folks just love to flap their lips and say crazy stuff.

Zeke

I'd have to buy a rambo rifle before I could sell one and for $100 that wouldn't be very profitable. I like my handguns I think I'll keep them .

Trying to buy guns back for peanuts is as stupid as saying the solution to mass murder is to better arm mass murders.

I'd have to buy a rambo rifle before I could sell one and for $100 that wouldn't be very profitable. I like my handguns I think I'll keep them .

Trying to buy guns back for peanuts is as stupid as saying the solution to mass murder is to better arm mass murders.

So you'll be driving then?

probably just get a bunch of jammed 22's and rusted out revolvers guys cant unload anywhere else, so what a big difference this will make. im sure it just solved school shootings. but could be a deal in there

probably just get a bunch of jammed 22's and rusted out revolvers guys cant unload anywhere else, so what a big difference this will make. im sure it just solved school shootings. but could be a deal in there
Actually many years ago liberal CA did something stupid like this. I remember seeing the table of guns turned in the news showed. There was a couple OLD Colt 45 revolvers and OLD Winchester rifles (1873’s, 1886’s, etc). That old widows turned in that their late husband’s had. They had no clue of the value. I can guarantee those guns NEVER make it to the destruction barrel.

It'd Be A Good Time To Get A Picture of a Bunch of Liberal Pusssies All in One Pile!

But Who'd Wanna See That?

29A13B60-3081-4067-8773-EAEC88174EB4.jpeg

Do you think the gov't who is purchasing these firearms would pass a background check?
While not from Utah, I have a 9mm S&W that was bought at a police auction of confiscated firearms. I always wondered what it was in for.

I don’t suppose that recycling program is still around, if you don’t count fast n furious :unsure: The good old days, yet again?

Bluehair, law enforcement departments used to sell confiscated firearms to dealers that had a federal firearms license. When Clinton was in office, they advised our sheriff that to get certain federal grant money, the department must agree to destroy the firearms and no longer sell them to dealers.
RELH

For a $50.00 gift card, I'll sell them a 9mm pistol Bullet from Biden's deadly gun list that can blow a lung out.

A lot of broken guns and BB guns. EZ cuz how would these kinds of folks know the difference. I heard of one recently with painted broom handles passed off as guns. Is there a limit to how many gift cards per person?

I've been saying it all along. The sacred right to own a firearm comes with a huge responsibility. Letting people abuse that right puts a burden on society and on gun ownership in general. Now, instead of addressing the problem, we have a movement to take away that sacred right. If we're to remain free we need to make some tough choices.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom