Guided Hunts Anyone

Triple_BB

Very Active Member
I drew a coveted Idaho deer tag the other day. Nice to be lucky once in awhile. Also pulled a hard to draw goat tag here in WY. However, the License gods of Wyoming continue to frown upon me for deer and elk. Probably for some past transgressions of my youth like when we used to stare through a door crack in the girls locker room back in junior high. Managed to get zipped for elk and deer again. So rather than sulk, I went ahead and booked a combo deer and elk hunt in northwest Wyoming. Anyone else feeling slighted these days. Screw you Wyoming license gods!

I feel the same way about Idaho license gods.
Whats bad is I live in the state and for ten years I cannot draw the buck and speed goat tag for unit 40-1.
Now all you see is how the points is going to help unlucky S.O.B
like me.I just don't see it.

Love the license gods this year! It's almost an embarassment of riches in my family this year.

Me: Unit 21 deer in Colorado (2nd season).

Son: Area 31 bull elk and 102 deer in Wyoming

Wife: Excellent antelope tag in Nevada.

Throw in a smattering of doe antelope, cow elk, and the possibilty of picking up a few general tags and we will have a very busy fall!!

Hello Triple_BB
And congrats on drawing the tag.I will have to what and see if any one that has draw the tag for gets to pick it up if so I may get lucky still.

dwalton you're hunting some prime units for sure!! Shoot straight!

7 Mag

Your luck is still better than mine,TripleBB.I went zero for zero(again)in Wyo_One of the guys I work with drew area 30 bull elk for the third year in a row.Those odds are lower than 5%.And people wonder why we espouse a point system or waiting period!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom