Guess who's hungry

Feleno

Long Time Member
GuessAss.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 03:52PM (MST)[p]Just throwing this out there as a wild guees butt is it Kate Hudson?

No way is it Kate, she dont have that much Junk in her Trunk...

But that said I dont know who it is, Scarlet Johanson maybe.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]Inserting foot into mouth now.... LOL

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

There is nothing attractive about her or her mother, yuck!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

so you wouldn't hit it polarbear?
i'm calling you on that one!

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Sorry F-er, I had my wife look at the pic and she pegged it without hesitation. I have to give her the win!

so cjboz?
your wife is in to chicks?
it's OK according to Beefy as long as they're both HOT!

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

LMAO, I WISH!!!! I guess her reading all the gossip websites and tabloids helps to keep me abreast of Felenos posts

Manny
There is nothing wrong with having standards! Some dudes shoot the first legal critter that they come across (no pun intended), some of us have standards and hold out for the trophy wether it be hunting critters or chicks. Honestly, I find nothing appealing about that woman and no, I wouldn't "hit that" if given an opportunity. Besides, I like my chicks to actually have boobs bigger than a teenage boy! That is about how that gal is built, no thanks!
THE ONLY POLARBEAR WHO HAS STANDARDS AND WON'T "HIT" FLAT CHICKS!!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>I wouldn't "hit that" if
>given an opportunity.

>THE ONLY POLARBEAR WHO HAS STANDARDS
>AND WON'T "HIT" FLAT CHICKS!!!!
>

Ha ha Polarbear. That's damn funny right there.

(Now, in my most serious dead-pan voice)

"You're full of $hit."

Couldn't be more serious (absolutely dead pan voice)
Eric

deerline.gif

She's not the most attractive, the most veluptuous, the sexiest thing in a thong, but if she was heading up to her hotel room with a twelver of Curs Light, I'd cum with her!

Steve

I'd pound it like a screen door in a tornado.....Whoops, did I just say that out loud?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Agreed, Buck..

I think she's smokin' hot. I like the athletic look. Gigantic jugs aren't my cup if tea.

Nice pic, Feleno

------------------
DRSS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom