Guess who's going green

Feleno

Long Time Member
Greenbutt.jpg

I cant make a guess, butt I will tell you that is NICE.......white sand at that beach!!!WOW

That bikini bottom looks like its painted on! :D

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

I agree, I call photoshop. No way that trophy could be that smooth. I'd have to have a closer look and until I could hold it in my hands I wouldn't care to guess.

Thank you Feleno. Looks like i've cracked a couple of guess that tail.
What do I win?

BARbara Bush LMAO.

TAG
only thing you win is my admiration and right now that aint worth a whole lot :)

Carl
don't make me post a picture of BARbara Bush in a bikini, it wont be pretty but I can find one if you push me!

One of the former 1st daughter's as in Jenna or Barbara Bush?

Feleno, you do know how to start the weekend off right.

Gotta run now, heading off to Lassen County to scout for pronghorns for son's upcoming hunt that begins next Saturday.

Bar is set high on this contest but i'm surprised only TAG has guessed it.

keep after is Slammer, maybe the next guess :)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-09 AT 07:40PM (MST)[p]geeeeez Dakota there goes my good night sleep!!!
Nova... only in your warmest dreams

It is Bar Rafaeli
bar-1.jpg

Feleno,

I think you just found the perfect ass! Not too big, not too little, it pokes out just right in all the right places! Yikes I never knew they came that perfect!;-)

I hear a guy would crawl a 1/2 mile thru broken glass to hit that.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

f-dude these are geting to be like fish pictures without the smell!
post some hunting stuff!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

HEY SMACKDADDY!!!

WHAT'S A MATTER???

THESE Feleno CHICKS A LITTLE SLIMMER THAN THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN WEARING YOUR TONGUE OUT ON???

ACCORDING TO CUPSY'S BUDDY FOR I HAVE SINNED SO NOW I BE ON A MISSION TO REPENT AND PAY MY DUES!!!

4a848b487245bf73.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom