Guess Who's back ?

M

Moosie

Back again,
Moosie's Back,
Tell a friend.

I was going to hide out in Idaho section. I drew a Goat tag this year in ID...... But I thought I should come in and at least say "HI". Anyone that knows me from years ago knows if anything, I wouldn't want to me rude ;) I see a lot of familiar names. I won't be posting a lot so Brian doesn't need to take any heart medication for stress. Just wanted to drop an Ol' Moosie Howdy.

Hopefully the Hunting God's have blessed you clowns.

Glad to see you got a job and got service again.LOL
H#LL it been about 5 years or more.
Post up that one fine hunting picture of yourself.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON May-28-15 AT 04:13PM (MST)[p]2010 was rough. Seems like if you buy 6 houses the banks expect you to pay for them. Crazy I tell ya. I'm doing OK now though. I can tell you A'-clowns are genuinely concern.

Been busy the last 5 years with my little princess. After 4 boys this one has kept me the busiest.

740ll1.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON May-28-15
>AT 04:13?PM (MST)

>
>2010 was rough. Seems like if
>you buy 6 houses the
>banks expect you to pay
>for them. Crazy I tell
>ya. I'm doing OK now
>though. I can tell you
>A'-clowns are genuinely concern.
>
>Been busy the last 5 years
>with my little princess. After
>4 boys this one has
>kept me the busiest.
>
>
740ll1.jpg

Mommy's baby, daddy's maybe. Sorry mossie but she is too cute to be from your loins. Where the hell you been? Nipple twerking?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey Moosie, been killing any grizz while wearing flip flops lately?

For those who don't know, Moosie is kinda like stinkystomper, but without the money.:)

I think YD is still looking for you.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

I Knew He'd be Back!

You Still Gambling Moosie?

(((Bad Moosie if you are,Bad Mormon!:D:D:D)))

Bout Damn time you Chimed in!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Thought I saw you post on another site. Had to check here to see if I was hallucinating. Congrats on the goat tag. mtmuley

Ohhh gesh, You guys know how to make a stranger feel welcome.

You guys know you missed my Hunting Pictures.

264p1090212.jpg

I have to be honest, I miss posting on the forums. I actually miss "some" people from MM. I've always had a Motto and I've stuck to it.

9033truth.jpg

Lifes been busy though. My oldest just graduated HS and my youngest Princess just graduated Kindergarden. I've bee able to get out huntign and take a couple critters over the last few years. Nothing that Makes B&C so none of you wanna see them. It has been fun taking out the kids.

Greetings From Idaho..... Here's how we do !!

4249dove.jpg

Be honest.. You guys missed me :)

6517shhh.jpg

Hey Moosie?

In the Top Pic?

Were you & dry_boot Hunting together on the same Trip?

And?

What about Ms Moosie?

She had enough of your BS Yet?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

"For those who don't know, Moosie is kinda like stinkystomper, but without the money."

One of the BEST lines ever read on MM.....the first being bobbieutah wondering if pj's is a good Christmas present for his step Dad.

Moosie- I look forward to reading some entertaining posts.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-15 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]Well..... 20 Years strong. Mrs decided I don't have anything to give her if she left me so she's jsut sticking with me.

4037fam.jpg

I was with ID Bugler on that Orxy Hunt. He had the other tag.

I've been doing 1/2 tri's. HAve to love the Local I-Dot races. I also started "The Great Moose Migration". Yah, Nothing like naming an Event after yourself.

_9850283_orig.png

Anyone up for an 11 MILE SWIM ?!?!?!

Visit the site below if you want. I'll even let anyone from MM.com register for free. Just shot me an email.

http://www.thegreatmoosemigration.com

5 years of 70.3's.

7035im.jpg

From a loooooong time reader and seldom poster, WELCOME BACK!! You truly are one of the funniest posters I have ever read on here.
1 Corinthians 2:2

Well, I've drawn many a tags. I have that lucky streak in me. I usually don't put in that often jsut to be fair to the guys that can't draw.

Not sure if I came by when I drew Wyoming ?

4245deer.jpg

And this Lope ? You know you've never shot a Beaut' like this :

6954lope.jpg

I have more pictures than the MM.com server can hold.

You guys are not the only ones to make shapes with stuff... Some people use Poop like above, Some of us use Doves to send a message to our buddies that slept in and didn't go hunting with us that day :

4437kip.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-15 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]I won't post any on his Behalf but he's been putting the hurting to the critters as well. His son is of hunting age and taking his fair share of game as well.

Here is a picture of IDBugler - Me - Browtine in raw form....

2391deer1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom