Guess who? Rated G

Feleno

Long Time Member
Obviously some here are apposed to women and a little skin so you've forced my hand again. 5 male TV celebrities in one. Guess and win big (i'm sure Founder will put up a hunting video). KKK might find him sexy :)
Compos.jpg

YA SHE WILL!!!

BUT "PUNK" IS WHO MAKES HER TICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I'll take a stab at a couple.
Conan O'Brien - hair
Jay Leno - Chin
Stephen Colbert - eyes/glesses

The rest is just too ugly to guess.

tyler
i tried to repost the photo doctored up so as not to offend after that but i guess it still got yanked.

NV
you got Conan and Leno. other 3 are also talk show hosts.

This one isn't even fun, i'm not about to sit and stare at this "dude" and try putting a name to it....SICK!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slammer
i feel a little like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest after his labotomy. moderators have beat my down, gave me some electroshock therapy and made me a shell of my usual self and this is what i have been reduced to. At least until tomorrow :)

berry
I said kilo had the right race for the teeth, not the right horse

pretty good guess on the eyes, but no sir.

That is the worst mustache ever! Or else it looks extra creepy on Conan's head. LOL It looks like that caterpillar Alex Trebeck has under his nose sometimes.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-08 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]The teeth belong to the late night Black guy who in on TV late, can't remember his name right now, had a fling with EMMA SAMMS from the old Dynasty series. Something HALL?

Brian

Me thinks some of you weirdos have way too much time on your hands.

Ok! I'll take a guess .... hmmm!!!

Humpty Dumpty Ransom after all the kings men tried to put him back together again?

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom