Guess what's for dinner?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I'm having me some fresh (never frozen) Oregon mule deer backstrap for dinner tonight. Kind of a rare treat. Should be good this time of year. I'll let you know. :D

I love hunting Mule Deer, but they simply don't compare to Blacktail as table fare.
Some late season Muleys I've eaten were disgusting.
Ended up feeding it to the dogs

You can't beat a blacktail for table fare, but muley is pretty good this time of year.

I live in California for the blacktails and the bounty of salt water fishing. I keep to myself mostly and ignore the idiot liberals. They don't run my life, and like them, I obey the laws I like and work around the ones I don't.

Poaching in June?

F'N Velvet Ain't even done Blooming yet!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

xhaka must be there for dinner...cool. Did he buy a nice bottle of wine and some cubans with Rugerman's money??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

xhaka brought wine and a M1 Garand. I bought it for $300. Nice rifle.

Elkassassin, I saw the photo. Huge bases with 5" eyeguards and already about 28" wide. It was going to be a non typical. We can't hunt the reservation anyway.

If we were truly "meat hunters" Colo would have a OTC any BUCK July 25 to August 5th deer season. And no other seasons at all. July venison is the best table fair.

I'd have to say that's true Tomichi. That's the best mule deer I've ever eaten. She brought me over 4 more packages.

You Guys Sure it's not Deer Veal you're Eating?

Fawns are Starting to be Born!

Lets Kill them too!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom