Guess what I had for supper?

C

ClorideRUS

Ok! Guess what everyone had for supper! Here are my picks. (Not trying to exclude anyone ? help me out)

202: CROW

HUNTINDUDE: Buffalo wings (left side only)

LVE2143: Squirrel (drawn & quartered)

MANNY15: wafers & water.

BOBCATBESS: road kill soaked in diesel.

POLARBEAR: Small gay wolf liberally soaked in crack.

EELGRASS: eel on seaweed sprinkled with sawdust.

KTC: Capt?n Crunch.

TRIPLEK: 3 bean pork salad.

ROY: chilled deer brains & a Pepsi.

ClorideRUS: burger with fresh purple onions and fresh tomato ? no bread ? 2 beers (at least)

RUS

WHOA THERE RUS!!!

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD"!!!

I SOAKED THEM WITH EXHAUST!!!

BUT I NEVER SAID I ATE THEM!!!

YOU KNOW I LEFT IT FOR THE JACK-ASS IN THE METRO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO BREAD???

WTF???

WATCHING YOU FIGURE OR WTF???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I don't know..but I think Roy had order out Taco Time, brought it home and dowsed it in green chile, and chased it with a tall Budweiser. I can STILL smell the stench!

I had Cookie Crisp with whole milk!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-07 AT 12:20PM (MST)[p]Yep, but the small, gay crack soaked wolf had dreadlocks as well. Mmmmmmmm.... Mighty fine eating!!! Here are some of my guesses.
Moosie - had some sort of sausage or wiener in a heavy loin sauce!
KTC - KFC.
BC Boy - Kraft dinner with back bacon, a doughnut and an Elsinore beer.
Michael J - Copenhagen (get rid of the can boy!)
Hunter Harry - Chromer kings!!!

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

HEY D-CUP!!!

DID YOU EVER GET FILLED UP???

HOW DAMN LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO EAT DINNER???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Feeding is, as Feeding does.

The little rodents have been much less of
a bother this year. Might actually make a
Pecan or two.

But, hell, I like fried sq'rl to go along with my
Pecan pie.

It's hhhaaarrrrdddd. Six in one, half dozen in the other.

lrv

So SaltRUS I am guessing you made CROW in all caps for the acronym meaning I eat Cows, Ruffed grouse, Octopus and Walleye? That would be me, Atkins diet all the way!!! LMAO

Apologizies 202, suffered momentarily from the BCB syndrom. Acronym is exactly what I ment with the exception of octopus, that should be onions right?

RUS

Negative on the onions, I do not eat vegetables. I am a carnivore. Well I take that back I have been known to down some fermented hopps and barley in my day. LMAO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom