Guess this yumm bumm!

S

slickrock

843img_4336.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Tagattractors wife?

Speaking of... Where IS ol' T&Aattractor?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Is that Danica Patrick?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Whiz.. winner-winner-chicken dinner. I was in the pit area last week and Panica walked right past us. I was so surprised the only photo I could get was her walking away.

Slick

She Cain't Drive!

And She Ain't that Hot!

She does Use the F-Word Fluently!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

that's the best butt you found?[elkassassin you telling us you would not drive that for a couple laps, /?,

[

[

She's the only Driver that can Wreck in the Pits!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"that's the best butt you found?

Says the rednecks in the Basin jerking off to pictures of a bull dyke game & fish cop.

Slick

>"that's the best butt you found?
>
>
>Says the rednecks in the Basin
>jerking off to pictures of
>a bull dyke game &
>fish cop.
>
>Slick
>

Now.that's funny slick.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

slick, you seem to know a lot about bull dyke, game and fish cops, want to tell us the whole story??? ( was you horn hunting?? maybe you can tell elkassassin what happens when you don't have your permit////?//??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom