Guess them legs Slamdunk!

Feleno

Long Time Member
OK some people didn't like (repulsed) the last legs (elephant feet) I posted so i'll try to redeem myself. Slamdunk may be throwing in a free hat and if he wins he saves shipping charges
LegsCrop.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 03:34PM (MST)[p]David Beckhams wife, The spice girl I dont know her name

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]Oh No Kilowatt, your going to get a nasty P.M. from Bigmuleyman for bringing her up! it seems the club is growing at a fast rate! welcome

last time I saw legs like that there was a sandwich between them.............tina turner!
rm

Feleno;

Those skinny legs are about as ugly as that skinny butt that D13er posted. Might be a toss up.

RELH

Barbra Bush

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

Those are not good lookin legs, those feet are nasty, all tendeny and vainy.

I will say Sarah Jesica Parker.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>Those are not good lookin legs,
>those feet are nasty, all
>tendeny and vainy.

You prefer fat and doughy???....

>
>I will say Sarah Jesica Parker.
>
>
>
>
>Jake H. MM Member since
>1999.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

>Those are not good lookin legs,
>those feet are nasty, all
>tendeny and vainy.

>You prefer fat and doughy???....

LOL, mmmmmMMM who dosent love cankles, this chick aint got nothin on Hillary.....

I dont like them to look like they can pluck a fish out of a lake at a high rate of speed ether!!!

>great post/pic, thanks for sharing

>JB

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

C'mon Brettman, you know my taste, these legs belong to some old mom walking through the grocery store and i can see that any day!!
......i wanna see somethin HOT!!!

D13er......definately not mine, mine are WAY better than those chicken stix!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Didn't think this one would be so difficult but some good guesses guys...and some bad ones. yeah the feet don't look to good in that photo but the overall package is very nice. Certainly NOT some old mom walking through the grocery store as Slam thought :). And dry_boot, i like your persistence, i'm sure you would have guessed it eventually.

Legs.jpg

Anniston.jpg

annistoncherry.jpg

OMG.....that is finer than frog hair....apparently hard to get along with though....never would have guessed her.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

OK I can look past the feet, but I'm makeing her put socks on.:)

I wish I was a cherry.

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>OK I can look past the
>feet, but I'm makeing her
>put socks on.:)
>

She has feet? I wouldn't care if she never put anything on again. Gorgeous. Watched the Marley movie the other night. Just gorgeous.

NV
taking wifey to the Marley movie Friday. i hear its a bit of tear jerker at the end. You like it?

It has Jennifer in it. Duh! :) Actually it wasa good movie. Definitely a tear jerker. We knew it was coming so no big surprises but the wife was balling. It didn't help that the dog is a lab and she loves her labs.

Dangit D13er, i didn't want anyone too see my skirt!! Lol

Jennifer Anniston huh, man......good thing she has a great face!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom