Guess Them Legs #2, Part 3, Edition 4

Feleno

Long Time Member
OK, apparently somebody is offended by nice legs. well, you get your wish you unruly moderator :) Guess these legs! If these don't say meth user nothing does. (this opinion is my own and is not necessarily the opinion of management)

BadLegs.jpg

You should remove that out of sheer principal.....gross.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Hey i didnt want to do it but my hand was forced. it hurts me as much as it does you. take the pain and let the guesses roll.

Amy Winehouse??? Only real meth head I can think of.....

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Looks like a 50-60 year old set of legs?

It is not the legs I worry about, but rather what sits on top of the legs!

wth happened to the other legs? (my guess was fergie) at any rate from "those" to "THESE" holy crap thats just not right,,,,,

tyler
not sure what happened to the post but see Slamdunks thread a few below this one. wasn't Ferg.

keep the guesses comin

Keith Richards

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

man you guys are a riot! of course no winners yet. time to hit the sack. getting up very early in the am to go find a deer. nite!

Gotta be .....Courtney Love.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Feleno's wife? ;-) just playin!!

Brittney Spears...
Christina Agulara...
Jessica Simpson...
Njadia Bjorlin...

Jane (the commie) Fonda

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

You young guys are so picky, or at least you act picky. If you guys are as picky as you seem you are a bunch of virgins. There is not one of you horn dogs that would not give her the bone if you had the chance! :)

20 year old punks any way!;-) Just wait until you hit 43. They all look good then, even old worn out whores look okay!

KTC, i'm gonna have to disagree with you, "old worn out whores" do not look ok, they look exactly like they did when we were younger. lmao....rationalize your choice of gals anyway you want, but dont tell me that when we turn 43 they're gonna magically look ok!

Its just that some of you middle aged boys give in cause its as good as that old ugly mug and body is gonna get ;)

And thats if she'd even give you the chance, cause you're such a great catch, with sooo much to offer,huh?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"please catch the sarcasm, i'm just poking fun!"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-08 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]"I never met a woman I did not like."

Cannot remember who said it, but it works for me! ;-)

Those legs could be a lot worse. Vericose viens and fat would be one example. More dimples than a golf ball would be another.:)

tag,

alright dude, you win. Old worn out whore might be a LITTLE over the edge! Ha!

I've never gone to bed with a 4, but i've woke up next to a couple....

I think you nailed it right on the head, though, some of these guys are "posturing" afraid to admit what they have been with-or afraid that the woman over their shoulder would slap the sh!t out of them if they did post otherwise!

lmao!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom