Guess the Whitetail score

Trix4me

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]Moved this over from the Whitetail forum (no takers)
What do you think this buck scores (i don't have the slightest idea) My brother guessed 150....
SEE BELOW.......

Lets try this

5858whitetail.jpg

172"

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I'm looking at a buck mount now that is real similar with a little longer tine length on G2's and 3's that scores 1691/8th so I would say closer to 160 than 170.

Upper 150's, maybe 160. Are you going to post up a score? Looks like a mature Texas whitey...congrats!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-14 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p] 156 That a great looking WT.
Has good mass.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It is really hard to tell from that photo but you only get one width measurement and his is not great but like I said it usually is not the width (17") that helps you all that much. His main beam length is average (20") but he starts to make up some ground on mass and points (but I can not tell how many or how long from the photo). If he is a 10 point I put him right at 156".

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-14 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]
Your estimate makes sense. I think you will be close. The buck is a 12 pt. but there probably isn't more than 5-6 inches in the last 2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom