Guess The Score #1

DeerAddiction4

I’m going to do a 5 week series of guess the score. Whoever gets the closest by the end of each week gets a congratulations from me lol. The rules are you get two guesses and at the end of the week I will post the score sheet and we’ll see who was the closest.

What do you think this guy scores? He’s a tricky one.

IMG_3882.jpeg

eZy Watermark_30-11-2023_08-08-33-7170PM.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_6852.png

IMG_4295.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg

I’ve never met anybody who does it that way. I do it the spread from inside of main beam to inside of main beam at widest point.
I'm sorry I didn't explain myself correctly.
What I'm saying is my understanding of spread credit is can only be credited up to the length of the longer main beam. Even for gross scoring purposes if you are allowing a wide buck full spread credit even if it's longer than the main beam I'm good with that I like it. I may have to remeasure a few of my bucks that will probably gross higher that way.

I'm sorry I didn't explain myself correctly.
What I'm saying is my understanding of spread credit is can only be credited up to the length of the longer main beam. Even for gross scoring purposes if you are allowing a wide buck full spread credit even if it's longer than the main beam I'm good with that I like it. I may have to remeasure a few of my bucks that will probably gross higher that way.
Yes that’s how it should be done.

Guys, the spread credit has nothing to do with Net or Gross. The spread credit can only ever be either be the greatest inside spread of the main beams OR the measurement of the longer of the two main beams; whichever is smaller.

Given that B&C is a "scientific" documentation of symmetry, spread is actually a dumb measurement for them to have. But all hunters like to know how wide bucks are and they couldn't get past their inner hunter 😃😁

I’m going to do a 5 week series of guess the score. Whoever gets the closest by the end of each week gets a congratulations from me lol. The rules are you get two guesses and at the end of the week I will post the score sheet and we’ll see who was the closest.

What do you think this guy scores? He’s a tricky one.

View attachment 157936

View attachment 157937

View attachment 157938

View attachment 157939

View attachment 157940

View attachment 157948

Guys, the spread credit has nothing to do with Net or Gross. The spread credit can only ever be either be the greatest inside spread of the main beams OR the measurement of the longer of the two main beams; whichever is smaller.

Given that B&C is a "scientific" documentation of symmetry, spread is actually a dumb measurement for them to have. But all hunters like to know how wide bucks are and they couldn't get past their inner hunter 😃😁
Yes it does. Under BC and PY the gross score is adjusted when the inside spread credit exceeds the length of the longest main beam.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom