Guess the Location

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
I had a chance to stop at one of my favorite places for bisquits and gravy the other day. They have some really old mounts in there but some huge deer. Anybody know where this is? First one to guess the location gets a AWLB T-shirt.

3146img00076-20110126-0810.jpg

It's always an adventure!!!

Bull, Hey thanks! I really enjoyed meeting Steve, the owner, last year. I was Introduced to him by MM's Larrbo because of a Antelope tag that i drew in the area. Steve made me feel very welcome and i checked in with him near every day of my week+ long hunt. Nice people, great store!

Unless you have a 5xl or bigger T, pass the shirt on to the next winner of another like this little contest. I appreciate the offer!! Thanks! :)

Joey

double triple extra fat huh??...lol...good job sage.

WTF you doing in cali awlb??....
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JB, Studly and stocky gone older is all. I was near 300 pounds and in great shape for many a year. I'm still pretty quick on my feet JB! :)

Here's a pick of a big buck taken in the area. During my hunt, i didn't meet the hunter but i did spend a nice meal talking to the two guys that were hunting with him when he took this "high book" Cali buck.
4882huge_cali_buck_adin.jpg

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-11 AT 01:30AM (MST)[p]

Nice Heavy buck for sure!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

I saw that picture up there at the store. You're right, they are great people. I have eaten there several times.

JB - I was up there on a mule deer fact finding tour. A little something I'm working on to present to the Utah Wildlife Board with regards to highway mortality. I was driving through there on my way to the SCI show in Reno last Wednesday morning.

Joey - do you have a "Mountain Madness" dvd?

It's always an adventure!!!

Is the DVD the size of an old time record?

Just RAZZIN You sage!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

>Is the DVD the size of
>an old time record?
>
>Just RAZZIN You sage!:D

LMAO....Your a good sport Sage. I keep picturing Joey as that sheep dog grabbing the coyote by the neck...LOL :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Joey, congrats on the win!

Speaking of highway mortality....that stretch of Highway 395 between Likely and Susanville used to be a massacre every year. I've counted as many as 70 dead deer. This was back in the 70s.

BBop, we didn't have sawsalls back then.}>

Eel

Been thru Adin a few times back in the late 70's and mid 80's but never stopped...guess I might have to make a trip someday maybe this year if I can draw that darn elusive Antelope tag.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I've been there! We used to hunt out of Beiber every year when I was 12- 21 or so. Cut my mule deer teeth in that country.

Bill

>>Is the DVD the size of
>>an old time record?
>>
>>Just RAZZIN You sage!:D
>
>
>LMAO....Your a good sport Sage. I
>keep picturing Joey as that
>sheep dog grabbing the coyote
>by the neck...LOL :)
>

LOL....me too hardway and I am pushing my luck I know.

You are a good sport sage..thanx

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Found the thread a lil too late.
I'll be checkin in there again real soon for the coyote shoot.
That is a neat old store.

Jim, I got "Mountain Madness" dvd and have gone thru it a couple times with great admiration. I loved those Big Bull, that one super long pointed one was outa this world, hunts and the time that you spend with your girls is classic!

Thanks so much!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom