Guess the celebrity backside

Feleno

Long Time Member
This should challenge even the most fanatical fanny watchers.

Backside.jpg

Yeah, when did you see her? If you talk to her again ask to draw us a map to the secret gold mine. That location went to the grave with her in 1963.

F'Dude, we may need more photos of this one to guess.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-08 AT 11:28AM (MST)[p]Dang you Mortgage! woulda been a tough one without some "research"
Your aren't eligible for future contests :)

FrontView.jpg

ha ha....I even knew the picture of the horse head was coming. Next time I wont cheat. :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-08 AT 06:57PM (MST)[p]Wapati
ya know in a way she kind of turns my crank. not sure what it is about her (might be the jugs), she might be kind of cute in the Anna Sorensten / Katerina Witt kind of way. what you think?
bc

Wapati
at your age you are old enough to say what you think.... as long as your wife ain't with in hearin distance :)

>Wapati
>at your age you are old
>enough to say what you
>think.... as long as your
>wife ain't with in hearin
>distance :)

That is key... I am still learning my wife's hearin' distance.. and I'm 56!! Those women have amazing hearing.. especially when it's something I shouldn't be saying.. I think my wife can read lips also...

I WILL HAVE MY MAN PICS!! WHOEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT THE ABS PIC IS A PANZY!! ;-)

48925594027fbcc3.jpg

"I shoot at wolves, I don't dance with them." :)
Stands With A Fist

Yeah, what the heck? I wanted to see all the women on here guess. Well, OK all two or three of you. What happened anyway. Somebody get phobic? And who was the pic of?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom