Guess that plummer's crack

Feleno

Long Time Member
no, not bobcatbess
plumberscrack.jpg

I looked at the title of this post for about five minutes debating on whether or not to click it.

Its like a bad train wreck. You know you shouldn't look but you look anyways.

Well curiosity finally got the best of me and i clicked it. To tell you the truth i was expecting something else lol

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-09 AT 12:12PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-09 AT 12:11?PM (MST)

The group hug thread really made me think twice about it. Then I thought.....how bad can it really be? We've all seen some pretty ugly, hairy arses here on MM. I mean, I know NV's picture has been posted a few times!!

Steve

You don't like moles? That's a beauty mark. Thinking back I can remember some of those distinguishing characteristics that some women have. I like them because sometimes you need a marker to remember where you are. :)

Wow, that's harsh! I guess I was thinking you can't always see a face so another landmark is a good thing.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-09 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]67
no sir that is incorrect

c'mon gentleman no more guesses? she really is an attractive lady once you get over the pimple. i was going to say "get passed the pimple" but that woulda been wrong.

Wisz, get over it man! It's a mole! If that tattoo was bent over in front of you in person you wouldn't be so idealistic. :) You probably would even notice it. Not even if it was crawling around.

I like moles.....don't get me wrong, NV! Just not in a butt-crack!! Is that so wrong? Don't hate me because I segregate moles!!

Steve

And another thing....how do you know that is a mole? Maybe it's a dingleberry that has worked it's way out up and out of the crack? Depending on how much walkign she's been doing...it could shimmy up that far...

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-09 AT 04:26PM (MST)[p]Steve, don't hate anyone. Hate is an ugly ugly word. I am a very peace loving guy. Sorry, but if you were envisioning the moles I am you'd be smiling about it too. There was this one gal, she had a mole right nex... nah, I been in enough trouble lately. ;-) ;-)

I was actually wondering the same thing about the dingle but I did not put as much thought into it as you apparently did. :)

I can't lie. My senior thesis was on dingleberries and since them they're all I think about.

Steve

HOW BOUT THIS ONE???

4982e93257dd4532.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I thought it could be a wood tick and further surveying would have to be done.
Driftersifter

Mole?? What mole?

"Only Two Things are Infinite" -
The universe and human stupidity and I'm not so certain about the universe.

i'da never i a billion years got that one. Rock star? Guess i must keep up more on current events.

Subsidize joe(y) the plumber!! ;-)

OK, now that BESS learned how to post pics.... I think he needs to do it WWWAAAAAYYYYY more often!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

JIm- We're undecided on the mole. Could be something a little more disgusting. I need to get in there and take a closer look!! Hand me my gas mask!!

Steve

NOPE TL!!!

NOT TAKING ANY OF THE CREDIT!!!

BUT SHE'S DAMN SURE NOT A FED-EX HAND!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Well get in there and git it done Steve.. We are anxious to know your findings...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom