Guess That Midriff

Feleno

Long Time Member
This one might be easy (the game, not the gal)
Stomach.jpg

REDDOG
pretty good guess but NO.

YD
As usual your guess is inspiringly close but incorrect

elk95
Glad you approve :)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-09 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p] OK.....LETS TRY ....SAMANTHA FOX.....YD. (since your hiding the thumb in that shot).

Beefer
i bet the mechanic in you would like to find out.

No correct guesses. you guys are way out of practice I guess.

Brit Brit

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

dang elk95 what the heck rock you been hiding under? Are you a quaker and don't own a TV? She's Gina Carano, MMA fighting mistress

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-09 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]She got beat like a redheaded stepchild. 'Cyborg' wailed on her and the ref stopped it right at the end of the first round. was pretty ugly and hard to watch

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-09 AT 08:22AM (MST)[p] NO.....CHUCK LIDDELL....BEAT HER WITH A ROLL OVER & A PIN IN MOVE......SHE IS EXPECTING IN 9 MONTHS..... (LUCKY BASTAGE)............YD.

I can't believe I didn't get that, I've looked at sooooo many pics of her :D

YukonDall,
Really? where'd you hear that?

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Feleno, yeah I guess I do hide under a rock. Post another one and give us all another shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom