Guess that hand

Long Time Member
33720130807_195513.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He is the campfire regular with Indian blood ......and a black eye for not keeping his hands to himself .

Red, as a certified firearms instructor, I must advise you of a serious mistake in your handling of that 1911 pistol. YOU HAVE THE DAMN GUN AIMED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

RELH

Red tell my Cuz not to take it personal, I'm just jealous. Is it true you outshot both of those bums?

RELH

Ok you out shot them, BUT was your shirt on or off. Everything is in the details. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Red, you know that you were hoodwink by your own husband and my Cuz. I bet you are the one they brought along to do the camp cooking because they can not stand their own cooking.

Come to think of it, most hillbillies are like that. I loved it when my wife went hunting with me to wyoming and liked it even better when my mother-in-law went also. Talk about coming in from the cold and having a gourmet meal ready to warm the old bones up.

Red, make them do the dishes.

RELH

Red, I had to laugh at that one. You and my wife are on the same wavelenght when it comes to camp cooking and using paper plates.

Tell my Cuz that his package arrived at his post office on the 7th. and is awaiting his return. Also tell him that when he picks it up and hears the ticking sound, he better have on his speedy gonzales shoes as he will need them to out run the blast.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom