Feleno

Long Time Member
bikbut.jpg

Oh Gawd!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Looks like the same swimin suit from "name that smiley face"
I dont know if its the same A$$ but it looks ok to me! Did they take any on the nude beach???

Is it Richard Simmons? You said fudge cruncher, right?
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Remember when he went mud duck hunting with Eel? He could verify that fudge cruncher.
Eel.jpg

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Dang Eel you hard up for huntin' buddies.Glad y'all took time out to kill a coupla ducks...

If that's Judge JackAss Judy I'm gonna Alert this whole thread!

I seen her come down on a guy hard & heavy in Court just because the guy admitted he had a gun in the house & had kids,no he wasn't a convicted Felon,needless to say he lost the case,Judge ##### Judy had it decided imediately after finding out the guy owned a gun.

She can take a f'n hike as far as I'm concerned,and F'er,don't ever post her picture ever again please!}>}>}>
That's one assshole I don't need to see!

I'm telling you cbeard!
You ever have to go before JUDGE JUDITH,take the 5th,lie,whatever it takes,but don't tell that BOZO you own guns,She'll shaft you for sure!

I thought it was Our American Right last time I checked?

The day I seen her pull this off she proved her worth to me!

" seen her come down on a guy hard & heavy in Court just because the guy admitted he had a gun in the house & had kids,no he wasn't a convicted Felon,needless to say he lost the case,Judge ##### Judy had it decided imediately after finding out the guy owned a gun.

She can take a f'n hike as far as I'm concerned,and F'er,don't ever post her picture ever again please!
That's one assshole I don't need to see!"

B-PLOP, brother I hope you find work soon. If your home at 13:30 watching judge judy your mind will turn to laundry soap.

Slick

F'er Opera is my dream gal! IF you look BaDonkADonk up in the dickshanarie you will see a picture of her.
What I would give for a...

Anyway we need more clues, you have us stumped.

ROTFLMMFAO! "dickshanarie"!

Back on topic... I think the fudge cruncher is Zigga!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Please tell us whoe hot A$$ that is!!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom