Guess that Fleur-de-lis

Feleno

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-09 AT 04:00PM (MST)[p]As you know most of my posts are more about learning and education than anything else and this one is no different. Most of you have seen this symbol but I'd guess many of you didn't know what it's called. The symbol is translated from French meaning "lily flower" and is often associated with the French monarchy. Who does the Fleur belong to?

Fleur-de-lis.jpg

IT'S A DAMN WEBALO & I WAS ONE ONCE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

AND ON 2ND THOUGHT I'M THINKING I MIGHT WANNA BE A WEBALO AGAIN!!!

THANKS Faleno!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I don't know what a WEBALO is but I do know what a WEBELO Bess - LMAO - my son is getting his this Friday!

Remember - its "WE BE LOYAL SCOUTS" Maybe in Altamont it was "WE BE A LOYAL SCOUTS" though - depending on who your Den Leader was!

LOL - just razzin' ya!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

HEY Roy!!!

I DON'T THINK YOUR WIFE WANTS YOU LOOKING AT TAILS LIKE THESE!!!

LOL!!!

OK!!!

WEBELO IT IS!!!

BETWEEN YOU & CUPSY I GET A LOT OF GRAMMAR LESSONS I NEVER GOT IN ALTAMONT HIGH!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

What happend to her ass? did someone steal it?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Zeke
her name is Shauna Sand, a B list actress. been in several movies and TV shows.

NV Carl
as an educator I'm dismayed at the direction you have taken this post :)... and i sure as h#ll don't know who that is!!!

Forgive me, Feleno, for I have sinned. It has been, oh hell, maybe 45 years since my last confession... I hijacked this post only because NVmuleguy said he could identify anyone with an A$$. Well, there's an a$$. Turns out it may or may not be someone famous. Could be Ms. Spears (an un-retouched photo of course) or Ms. Hilton. Or Mr. O'Donnell. Maybe, maybe not. I really don't know. Yes, I yielded to the evil demons of jealousy.

Right now there is some fat chick with a myspace page contemplating something drastic.

BETWEEN YOU & CUPSY I GET A LOT OF GRAMMAR LESSONS I NEVER GOT IN ALTAMONT HIGH!!!

There is NO HIGH SCHOOL IN ALTAMONT, maybe you mean JR. HIGH...

J/K Bessy,

Brian

LOL kilo!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom