Guess That A$$

Feleno

Long Time Member
OK Tag :)
Backside.jpg

Gross!!! You ok, Brett?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Gross ? The guy that would hit anything thinks that's gross? Really ?

Thanks F dude. I don't know who it is but I like the dimples.

I don't know what is wrong with me lately. Maybe it's becoming a habit of NOT hitting anything that has changed my standards on what I WOULD hit. It's been so long it would probably be like watching a blind guy play chess! Somebody recently put up a pic of the rainbow girl....now that was most definatley hittable.
Guess that A$$?- My guess would have to be Ryan Seacrest.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

just reading into comments made on the "same last name" post I am going with Jessica Simpson?

I would really like to see Kate Middleton though. Wow The future king did good there!!!!

>"My guess would have to be
>Ryan Seacrest."
>
>OK Wiz, you got me laughing
>on that one!! :)
>
>Joey

Why the heck would he know what Ryan Seacrest's ass looked like in a bikini.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Hey feddoc- what happens at Rug's secret hideout stays at Rug's secret hideout!

Steve

Good Lord that girl needs to eat a bucket of chicken.
BTW F'dude, it's about time you came back with the contests and games.

Yes, it is Gwyneth good job Apex.

To the delight of some and the scorn of others I got a whole slew of contests and games to post, just been to dang busy at work but its slowing down.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-11 AT 06:22PM (MST)[p]THAT'S GROSS!!!!! She could rattle in a white tail just walkin to her tree stand....Nasty. She doesn't need a bra she needs some clearasil to clear up those pimples!!

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-11
>AT 06:22?PM (MST)

>
>THAT'S GROSS!!!!! She could rattle in
>a white tail just walkin
>to her tree stand....Nasty.

LMFAO!!!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>>LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-11
>>AT 06:22?PM (MST)

>>
>>THAT'S GROSS!!!!! She could rattle in
>>a white tail just walkin
>>to her tree stand....Nasty.
>
>LMFAO!!!!
>
>
>
horsepoop.gif