Guess that A

Feleno

Long Time Member
i think its tasteful enough not to break the rules right? I apologize in advance if it offends anyone.
Butt.jpg

by my calculation that A is only about 28% covered....you are in deep doo doo feleno.....thanks though.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

This place sure will be boring if we can't get away with Bikini pics.

I think likkerbee should take a guess.

Thanks F-Dude for adding some fun.

saggy, no shape, HMMMMMM---I will have to think about it before I make my final answer!

Carrie is correct!

Who knows what the tattoo is?

What tattoo? I thought the poor girl just hadn't properly cleaned herself.

Slick

Dont get me wrong I am not "That" guy!! I just prefer a little more shape like Ms. Biel here if I have the choice of being picky:)

4b1ec61e48f6d80a.jpg

4b1ec639496f3bd4.jpg

I think both are nice.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

OMG! Why you gotta go and do that f'd-up_dude? I thought she was hot about a month ago. Then I watched leno and found out she grew up on a cattle ranch and is a vegetarian. Strike number 1. Then you post pics like that of her in her bikini which reminds me of my 80 yr old grand father when they changed his diapers at the old folks home. Strike number 2 and 3. Thanks a lot. Now I can never enjoy her songs again. YUCK! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I don't like her in the video.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Not hot! not hot at all! Are you blind man! I saw those pics on E! I was horrified to find she has no figure. None, nada, zip, zilch. I guess thats what a veggie can expect to have for a body. I've noticed all vegers have no figure. I think you have to have protein in your diet to have good curves. Just my opinion

Don't like the Veggie BS, but if u don't want to hear her scream, u r a homo.....just my two cents.

HK

my guess is that she gets plenty of protein.......

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom