Guess dem hineys

feddoc

Long Time Member
firstbutts.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-10 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]Looks like what we used to call "race horses!"

High toned, high maintenance ones at that!! :)

Joey

Edit; oh, there's three gals there. I didn't see the one on the right!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-10 AT 08:12PM (MST)[p]Id like to see the front view of the two on the left.

Is it me or does the tan one on the right have back hair?

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-10
>AT 07:44?PM (MST)

>
>Looks like what we used to
>call "race horses!"
>
>High toned, high maintenance ones at
>that!! :)
>
>Joey
>
>Edit; oh, there's three gals there.
>I didn't see the one
>on the right!

LMAO Joey that's a dude in drag I bet?

Hold ON! I get it now! Optical illusion!

WHICH GIRL HAS THE LONGEST ARMS????

Slick

We have a winnah.....well, not really, but, it is the best answer so far.

Far right...michelle obama, (although some liken her to a wookie) far left: Princess Letizia of Spain, and in the middle: French first lady Carla Bruni

>eel, kilo, 1911?? Just a guess.
>

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-10 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p]The King of Spain and President Sarkozi of France did far better than our fearless leader in this department!

The one in the middle, WOW! The one on the right looks like she is getting ready to serve up some pankakes and eat half of them.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Any chance we can get some additonal photos? Just of Princess Letizia and Carla Bruni, no need to see more Obama photos.

JB is in LOVE again this beauty has 5 letters in her last name and almost sounds like his last name.........LOVE ITALIANS.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom