Guam?

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Going to Guam on Monday morning...Anyone ever been? I won't have much time for play but I was wondering if there was something I need to see or do while there?

Traditional >>>------->

You'll hate yourself forever if you don't go to the beach.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Last time I was there was way back in 1965 on the way to Vietnam, never left the terminal at airport. Good luck, lots of nice looking gals back then too.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-12 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]There are some old caves that are kinda cool and some WWII history to be seen.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Was stationed there for a few weeks in .....a long time ago.

Some nice beaches. A REALLY long runway where you can drive a car or a motorcycle as fast as it will go.......then the tour is over.

GUAM ....the word, is an acronym for...
Give Up And Masturbate...women are not abundant.

You are going there on purpose? That don't seem right.

I almost forgot, they have a thing called a "Coconut crab", that is clearly the ugliest/scariest creature on the entire planet!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Went there several times for work in the 90s. I really liked it, even took my family there on one of my trips so that they hang out at the Marriott on the beach, which they seemed to really enjoy while I was off slaving. I don't know if it's still a problem, but back then there were very few birds due to the intro of the non-native brown snake. What I enjoyed most was jumping on one of the puddle jumpers (which back then was only about $50) and heading over to Rota, Tinian, or Saipan. Saipan had some really cool WWII relics and history to check out. In my opinion, Rota had the best water for fishing and diving, but it all was good.

GUAM ....the word, is an acronym for...
Give Up And Masturbate...women are not abundant.

lmao nickman
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I G.U.A.M. all the time at home. I don't need to go over seas to do that!
Unfortunately it's for work so I don't think there will be much play time. I'm still looking forward to the warm weather though.

Traditional >>>------->

Hook up with some of the Sub sailors(wesPac) and they will show parts of Guam that isn't on a tour map. LOL. Been there still can't believe she picked up that silver dollar like that.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The South end is a lot prettier IMO. Check into hunting one of those phillipine deer. They're like a sika, but heavier.

There's a lot of good hikes and a few good beaches to check out. The massage parlors are full of surprises and happy endings.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 00:10AM (MST)[p]I've asked myself that same thing many times before, Gator...only I didn't have to go to Guam....6 hours south to Tijuana.

Edit....and it wasn't a silver dollar, it was a quarter. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Heck of a shock for a farm boy from South Dakota. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom