GSP pups for sale, maybe

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
A friend is bringing his bltch over tomorrow and we hope the deed gets done.

I actually got my male from him 5 years ago. He wants to breed his other bltch back to the same blood lines as my dog's mom.

Both dogs are great hunters. I've taken 490 chukar and over 120 quail over mine in 5 seasons. He does as well as me, sometimes better. His bltch ranges good, is beautiful with sharp contrasting while and liver, and is close to 60 lbs.

My male is liver and ticked, 66 lbs and a nose I've always looked for. Both dogs are soooo calm when they come inside, just ly down for hours until you tell them otherwise.....but they both get a lot of exercise, almost daily.

I haven't hunted over his dog but mine points at first scent, from great distances.

I'll post a couple of photos from Chuck's first season and let you know if it actually happens.

9702imgp0192.jpg

9924imgp0196.jpg

6629216.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom