Gsp breeders in northern Cali

JR

Looking for a gsp breeder in northern Cali that has Christmas litters available?? Any one know of a direction to look??

Hey, you already killed a huge Buck in Wyoming and now you want a great dog too? some people are so selfish!! :)

Good luck finding your Dog!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790
www.PointingDogTrainer.com

This guy is in Southern California but he does have Pups that will be ready before Christmas.
I have no experience with him but he does post on Gundogforum.com alot.Hope this helps

Thanks Joey lol from one species to the next!!! Got to find me my next great hunting partner ;-)

I know Larry and he trains some of the best hunting dogs.
You can't go wrong getting one of his pups, I think he has a Christmas litter ready to go right now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks guys , I had Larry send some info and pics..only problem he is so far away to go see pups. I elected to go with Sequoia kennels and have a date with a new dog right after the new year, have a co worker that has one of his females and has nothing but good things to say about his experience with them and his dog. I like what I see and the info sent so I'm pretty confident in my choice. Plenty of pics to follow down the road when I get my new huntin buddy!!!

JR, I have a Sequoia female GSP myself. No complaints. Rangy, she covers tons of ground. She is very solid on point when she's by herself. When I hunt her with my male she creeps past him, competition I believe. I can get her to steady if I tone her, but only for a few seconds, then she creeps again.

I took her to a lake when she was about 6 months. Early spring time, snow on the banks. She saw some honkers out in the bay and the chase was on. She swam 300+ yards towards them. They swam away and she kept going. She was in that frigid water for over 15 minutes and I was worried.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 00:44AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2027imgp0554.jpg

She's the little one not liking the "stay" command.

7087imgp0721.jpg

On Point

3391imgp0703.jpg

See how her right ear is laid back? She does that when she's on point but not when she's honoring him. Kinda funny. If I remember right, I got paid just over the top there.

Lol I've heard about this dog of yours before, if I remember right it was around a fire one night @ Konocti not to long ago!! ;-)...... CC7 sgt... I'll post up some pics when I get her. I go down to pic her up Jan 4th, can't frickin wait!!!
By the way that male of yours is a stud!!! Classic male Gsp look and stance!!!

Dude, I wish I knew that was you I was posting to long ago.

You are welcome to hunt over my male anytime. 2 years ago I let Ernie hunt over him while I hunted over the female. We called it early that day so we could get home and see Alex Smith beat the Saints but him and his partner got 5 and me and my partner got 5 in less than 3 1/2 hours.

And I let them have the better ridge so the female might be better although I heard them shoot more so the male may be better. Guess the jury is still out. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom