Grocery getters $$$$

Long Time Member
So I was looking at getting a grocery getter and I am astonished at how much they have gone up in ten years. Thinking of getting something to replace the '04 Trailblazer I bought new as it is showing its age. I need something with third row seats which has me looking at a ford exploded, dodge journey, Durango, or similar. HVAC in the chev crapped the bed so I either dump thirty large and take it up the pooper or try and fix the damn thing. Also looked at the traverse. Thirty only puts you in a used with 25k plus miles. I should buy two and in ten more years I will smile st the good deal I made I guess.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>So I was looking at getting
>a grocery getter and I
>am astonished at how much
>they have gone up in
>ten years. Thinking of
>getting something to replace the
>'04 Trailblazer I bought new
>as it is showing its
>age. I need something
>with third row seats which
>has me looking at a
>ford exploded, dodge journey, Durango,
>or similar. HVAC in
>the chev crapped the bed
>so I either dump thirty
>large and take it up
>the pooper or try and
>fix the damn thing.
>Also looked at the traverse.
> Thirty only puts you
>in a used with 25k
>plus miles. I should
>buy two and in ten
>more years I will smile
>st the good deal I
>made I guess.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Maybe keep your trailblazer and eat Steak and Lobster.

Traverses are crap. I've got a 2010 and it
has been in the shop countless times over
the years. Actually looking at Durangos
today so I can hopefully $hitcan the Chevy.

We had a 2010 Traverse up until about two months ago. It was a great vehicle and we never had a problem with it. It went great in winter with the AWD but I wouldn't consider it an offroad vehicle. The other thing I really liked was it had plenty of power. I never felt underpowered. The only reason we sold it was we needed something that got better gas milage. It only gets 20ish mpg. I still miss it when I crawl out of my wifes new car.

1911 I can't believe that Red allows you to have the newer vehicle. My wife gets the new vehicle, this year, and I get stuck with her hand me down car. Has happen twice in the last few years.

When I belly ache about it. Her reply is to say. " shut up your belly aching, you have a 68 Mustang, a Ford F-250 Super Duty 4wh. pickup and my hand me down car. I only have the new vehicle to drive".

Maybe I need to get the wife trained like you have Red trained to be obedient and submissive.

RELH

I can tell you how that works as I tried it once. I got my a$$ kicked good and could not sit down for a week. After 45 years she has got me trained real good.

RELH

How many times must I SPLAIN it?

2031f650p1.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, two problems with that photo. #1 I have a hard enough time finding a parking slot that will allow me to park a Ford F-250 super duty club cab with 8 foot bed. Driving that dodge in the picture would be like parking a Abrams battle tank.

#2 At my age I might have problems to figure out what to do with that redhead in the bikini. If I did figure it out, I would be speaking in a HIGH VOICE when my porteegee wife found out as she has many sharp knives to use around the house.

RELH

Just so you know RELH!

That's an F-650 Ford!

If Ford would Build F-250's & F-350's that looked like the F-650's they'd be a Sweet Seller!

I Think Lil Red has been Moonlightin when 1911 Ain't payin Attention!:D

>Bess, two problems with that photo.
>#1 I have a hard
>enough time finding a parking
>slot that will allow me
>to park a Ford F-250
>super duty club cab with
>8 foot bed. Driving that
>dodge in the picture would
>be like parking a Abrams
>battle tank.
>
>#2 At my age I might
>have problems to figure out
>what to do with that
>redhead in the bikini. If
>I did figure it out,
>I would be speaking in
>a HIGH VOICE when my
>porteegee wife found out as
>she has many sharp knives
>to use around the house.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

MY BIG MISTAKE, that grill looked like a dodge grill. Should have known better with the "Cobra" inscription on the side.

RELH

SWEAR TO GAWD RELH You were GAWKIN at Lil Red & Not the Ford!:D:D:D

>MY BIG MISTAKE, that grill looked
>like a dodge grill. Should
>have known better with the
>"Cobra" inscription on the side.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom