Grizzly Bear Status

Good info! I just always disagree with one statement and that is the white bark pines. AS much time as I spend in the mountains I see the bears go to town with the moths. I see that their biggest food source is a wolf kill. its a easy snack. Wolves kill for food and just to plain kill and leave meat behind. That's less work for the bear and a free snack

I spend just about every month in the high country and have seen bears every month of the winter eating on a winter kill. They hibernate and then smell a dead elk and get a easy snack.

But im sure some bears hit the whitebark pines but I haven't seen it be a main food source like some of the enviro's reports make it to be.

We sure are getting a lot of grizzlys around here. A guy really needs to watch his back when he gets a elk down. Every year we have a run in with a bear trying to get on the kill or into camp..

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom