Grizzly Bear Status Update USFWS

"If they had an accurate count, the eco-elites and the people working for USFWS would have to find something else to save and protect."

Ain't that the truth!!!

Are there grizzlies in the grey's river area? I thought I saw one in 2010 but it was far away. It was a huge bear but I could not tell if it had the typical hump.

>Are there grizzlies in the grey's
>river area? I thought I
>saw one in 2010 but
>it was far away. It
>was a huge bear but
>I could not tell if
>it had the typical hump.
>

There sure is.

There sure are. My buddy killed a spike bull in 89 during archery season last year and a griz got on the carcass. Scary thing is it was only 300 yards from Grey's River road. Never carried my bear spray while hunting there but sure will now

They have been up there for at least 6 years as I know an individual charged by one back then. I saw one up Strawberry on the west side of the mountain three years prior to that. They have been seen further south and west in the Dry Creek and Smith Fork through Allred Flats areas in more recent years. I don't think they are plentiful, but obviously broadening their range...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom