Greetings...

M

Moosie

NEw poster, but long time Lurker ;)

'Sup loosers ?

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

Are you back from your traveling road production of Broke Back Mountain?
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Got to post up pictures so we can see if it really you or a newbie. LOL Where you been too much Brokeback up there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Moosie is wearing a different sort of chaps now. Did the conversion change your luck Moosie?

Slick

AHHHh you will see pictures of Dead Critters this year. And many of them. I hate bragging about all the Tags I draw so I laid low this year (OK, truth be told I was broke and had to lay low this year).

Speaking of wearing Chaps and wanting to see pictures of me to make sure it IS really me.... Me and the BOYZ dawned our chaps last week at the Temple :

47149_1492855893359_1592898151_1215131_5504267_n.jpg

You know you're impressed.

Here is my Little girl :

46918_1492853373296_1592898151_1215126_7111313_n.jpg

My 2nd to oldest Son just completed Hunters Ed and now there will me Moosie x3 out in the field. (He still has one more year before Big game). Expect a lot of CHIZZ to be slayn. You know me and the Camera, I'll be back wit hthe "LUCKY KNOME HAT" and some carnaige.

OHHH, my oldest boy (Age 13) drew the Late season Owyhee tag for any Local Crew. Nothing too special.... but I think he might get an "OK" buck out of there come November :)

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom