Greatest Curse Ever!!!

C

ClorideRUS

Me & Hornhog2 played in a Elks charity golf tournament a few years ago in Mesquite Nevada. Anyway, it was a scramble and we only had 3 guys on our team, so they assigned this guy from Lindon, Ut. to be our fourth guy. We all get up on the 1st tee at about 7:00am; of course we all had a breakfast of 2 Bloody Mary?s each. Anyway this guy from Lindon gets up on the 1st tee and scalds one down the fairway about 20 yards. The following is a direct quote:

?EATBITESUCKCHOMPGOBBLENIBBLECHEW?

Greatest curse I've ever heard. (Say it three times & I guarantee it will become part of your vocabulary for life)

RUS

RUS, I said it 3 times......nothing!

Next time I golf and I hit a 20 yard drive I'll say it with more feeling. I bet it will fit then!:)

Eel

Rus,

My dad always called his ball a "heifer".
I usually had another term for it.

I avoid golf now, as I'm poor at many other things
that are mandatory of me, and hate to add another.

Great curse though. I like it.

lar

Growing up, we were never allowed to curse. When I got really angry I used to say SHOOT HECK CRUD DARN BARF POO!

Eel

Rus

Does this work on sports other than golf? If so I'll use it on my brother. He's a jerk. 6 years older than me so all you other little brothers know what I mean. Him and I have 3 of the same hunts this fall so it would come in very handy. Out the door today for some archery blacktail hunting. Don't worry I'll take my laptop and hookup dialup to receive your response.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom