Great Stories Bowhunt/Dreaminbig in Trophy Hunter Mag

littlebighorn

Long Time Member
Congratulations Mike (Bowhunt) on making the cover, and Tony (Dreaminbig) on your stories in the latest Trophy Hunter Magazine. I was having a crappy bad day (which is also my birthday) until I got my magazine in the mail. I read them while I ate my birthday steak and suddenly the world was wonderful again!
It always amazes me how much vicarious joy I get out of reading other guy's amazing adventures.
Anyway, a shout out to you both! Great stories on some amazing trophies!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-11 AT 11:12PM (MST)[p]Rick, Littlebighorn,

THANKS! I have not laid my hands on it yet, maybe tomorrow. I appreciate your kind comments!

Your a good man, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Mike

Happy B-Day Rick!

Enjoy as you are only 39 once in life....

Congrats on the magazine coverage to you guys too.

Robb

I got my mag. yesterday and read the stories last night. They were great. Congrats!

Mike, I sent you a PM.

Happy birthday Rick :)

Hey Robb,
Are you eligible for Social Security when you turn 39?
I wish I hadn't said anything about the birthday, cause I am not happy about the number! But reading sheep stories makes up for it. I just got my Huntin Fool today, more sheep stories--Yahoo!!
Still 2 months out for knowing about my Zion tag, ha!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]Thanks got a copy this weekend.
If you draw a Zion tag LBH I know a guy that can help ya out ;) Let us know how that rifle shoots Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littlebighorn,

Last time you talked about steak, and I piped up, I received a special delivery. Thanks bro!

Ya you're only 39 once so live it up young man! LOL
Really though, it's a miracle we both haven't been murdered. (by our wives)

BTW; I had a good chat with your mom at my mom's funeral yesterday. Nice gal for sure.

Zeke

Zeke,
You know I have to sleep with one eye open most nights! Ha. She keeps suggesting I up my life insurance!
I am curious how my Mom knew yours? I didn't think we were that connected!
I am sorry I wasn't there to prevent the bad stories about me....from both directions!
Anyway, sorry for your loss Zeke!

First, I MUST get my hands on that mag. 2 of my friends are on full display and I'm proud of them!

Second, my mom was an old AF'er. We were so busy talkin' smack about you that I forgot to ask your mom how she knew mine. LOL

Actually we were both very conplimentary.... I think!

Best, Zeke

I have read my magazine, so you can borrow it....kind of like the videos that took a year to get back. LOL!
I called and found out our mothers were old classmates and spent a fair amount of time with each other when they were in school.

Not sure what this has to do with Mike and Toni's articles? Can you highjack your own thread?

Love the magazine. Great stories!

You will have to check out my Dad's antelope story as well, p. 57(I think). My ol' man is still on cloud nine! First time I had ever seen my dad shoot an animal.

Dang Dr_hunter, even more reason for me to get my hooks on a copy. I can't wait but I'd better not borrow LBH's copy or he'll rat me out for keeping it too long.....again! LOL

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom