Great News!!

slamdunk

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/politics/senate-guns-vote/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

yes good news!!!! Now maybe things will settle a bit since that was the anti gun bill that was most likely to get passed.

AWESOME! thanks for posting it!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Yep, the another setback for the anti-gun lobby and our anti-gun pres. Cracks me up how now they are crying about the senators who voted against it. They thought they had this one in the bag just goes to show you don't count your chickens before they hatch. But believe me they will be back. My sincere thanks to the senators who stood up to the anti-gun lobby and the president.

Don't even think about things settling down. Now is the time to push even harder and get some of these idiots voted out of office. The King is one ticked off puppy right now!

heres to freedom,,and to hell with the sen, that voted to take are freedoms,,,mc, cain you belong back in nam''

It was a great day as these also went down:

Also on Wednesday, the Senate voted down an amendment backed by Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California that would have banned "military-style" assault weapons; it was voted down 40 to 60. By a similar margin, a proposal to limit high-capacity ammunition magazines was also defeated.

ya its great news, for now. You can bet tho its not going away, they will try harder and harder until its eventually passed, and the more liberal this country gets every day it seems like, I dont think it is too far down the road.

Maybe the run on 223 ammo will slow down enough to let us Kalifornia hunters stock up before KA bans internet purchases, adds a 5 cent/round tax and starts requiring finger prints before purchasing ammo.

>Maybe the run on 223 ammo
>will slow down enough to
>let us Kalifornia hunters stock
>up before KA bans internet
>purchases, adds a 5 cent/round
>tax and starts requiring finger
>prints before purchasing ammo.

5.56's are starting to trickle back in slowly and with limited qty's. I've been getting PMC's for the last month for only $10 a box......not bad!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom