Great, New Binoculars

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anyone ever used the Optic 1050 binoculars? I just saw a commercial for them and they say they are really great. They put you right in the middle of the action. They're durable, rugged and you'll never know what you've been missing! We can expect to pay $159.99 for binos like this but they are selling the Optic 1050's for only $29.99! What a fantastic price. But that's not it....if you buy these binos now, they'll throw in a 24x optic pen for free. You can even carry it in your purse. When I saw that, it sold me....BIG TIME! I'm just how many of you have taken advantage of this spectacular deal. I ordered on the spot!!

Steve

Wiszard,

I know you're in the market for some optics, and you have been doing a lot of research, but I think your ship has just come in! The optic pen is what sold me! Anyone want a pair of used Cascades?:)

I don't think anyone would want Cascades after seeing that special TV offer!! I think you're stuck with those crappy Leupolds, Legacy...

Steve

I have a pair of Zeiss 10X40. I would like to trade up to those Optics, if anybody is interested.

Eel

Steve, OK then, what TV channel did you see this on? I'll try to catch it myself. Maybe the Home&Garden channel? Thanks!

Eel

Believe it or not it was on The Outdoor Channel. They need to re-think their demographic and advertise it on the "I'm A Sucker" Channel!

Steve

I don't get the Outdoor Channel, dang the luck! Steve, I didn't mean to insult you when I offered to trade. Just thought I might catch you in a moment of weakness. Like maybe after a few highballs!:)

Eel

What the heck is a highball, eel? Sounds like something I don't want to be associated with!!

Steve

WISZARD....HAD A GOOD WEEK. THIS WEEK HE LEARNED WHAT A FOREVER STAMP IS, AND A HIGH BALL. IF I LEARNED 2 THINGS EVERY WEEK I WOULD BE A REAL HAPPY GUY....I'M WORKIN ON IT......YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom