Great Day!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
My long awaited day has finally arrived. Tyson man starts 2nd grade tomorrow morning and school is only a 1 minute drive this year instead of the 45 minute roundtrip twice a day last year!! Been going after full physical in court for years with no luck but it finally worked itself out...only way my ex wifey can keep her job, car, apt, ect. is to let Tyson live with me :) "If there's a will there's a way!!"
6140tyson.jpg

~Z~

My long awaited day has finally arrived. Tyson man starts 2nd grade tomorrow morning and school is only a 1 minute drive this year instead of the 45 minute roundtrip twice a day last year!! Been going after full physical in court for years with no luck but it finally worked itself out...only way my ex wifey can keep her job, car, apt, ect. is to let Tyson live with me :) "If there's a will there's a way!!"
6140tyson.jpg

~Z~

Man, you know that if you're happy, then we're all happy for you!......

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Man, you know that if you're happy, then we're all happy for you!......

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Sounds like one he!! of a day to me! Good for you!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Sounds like one he!! of a day to me! Good for you!

up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-11 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]BTW I think you could learn a thing or 2 from this young mans form. He's got it going on with that bow there!

up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-11 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]BTW I think you could learn a thing or 2 from this young mans form. He's got it going on with that bow there!

up anyway."

Thats bad ass Man congrats to you!!! Cute little guy there. I wish i could get mine for full custody.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Thats bad ass Man congrats to you!!! Cute little guy there. I wish i could get mine for full custody.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Thanks guys, he's a great kid!! It amazes me how positive he is after all the chit he's been thru...he's definitely better off living here!!

~Z~

Thanks guys, he's a great kid!! It amazes me how positive he is after all the chit he's been thru...he's definitely better off living here!!

~Z~

Good for you. And him.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Good for you. And him.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Jim, that's why I buy arrows in bulk lol!!

I mainly posted this in case anyone else is going thru a custody battle and things don't look good...keep at it because like many other areas in life, hard work pays off!!

~Z~

Jim, that's why I buy arrows in bulk lol!!

I mainly posted this in case anyone else is going thru a custody battle and things don't look good...keep at it because like many other areas in life, hard work pays off!!

~Z~

The little man looks ready for opening day. Nothing like the smile of a child to brighten the day. Glad things turned out well.

Eldorado

The little man looks ready for opening day. Nothing like the smile of a child to brighten the day. Glad things turned out well.

Eldorado

Here in about 10-12 years ~Z~ Jr is gonna pay ~Z~ Sr back!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Here in about 10-12 years ~Z~ Jr is gonna pay ~Z~ Sr back!:D

Ya ~Z~ I think He will!

Along with a few other things You've done in your Day!:D

Ya ~Z~ I think He will!

Along with a few other things You've done in your Day!:D

I just dropped him off, he's all sorts of excited grinning ear to ear...and his mom was acting all sorts of butt hurt :D

Thank you all!! Great effin day for sure!!!!

~Z~

I just dropped him off, he's all sorts of excited grinning ear to ear...and his mom was acting all sorts of butt hurt :D

Thank you all!! Great effin day for sure!!!!

~Z~

Congrats, looked like the legal system worked in this case. Way to stay with it.

TRH

Congrats, looked like the legal system worked in this case. Way to stay with it.

TRH

Sweet! Gotta be a great feeling for the both of you. In a way I feel bad for the Mom as it is her child as well. I know I'd hate to not have custody of my kids but there's no way I'd let my wife just take em if we ever split. That probably would never happen though cuz she'd never be found. :) Congrats Z!

Hopefully you teach him to play cards better than you teach him archery form!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Sweet! Gotta be a great feeling for the both of you. In a way I feel bad for the Mom as it is her child as well. I know I'd hate to not have custody of my kids but there's no way I'd let my wife just take em if we ever split. That probably would never happen though cuz she'd never be found. :) Congrats Z!

Hopefully you teach him to play cards better than you teach him archery form!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom