Great day on the lake

rugarm77

Thought I would share some pictures from yesterday. We went out fishing and caught a handful of fish, sorry no pics of those. Around midnight we decided to try and catch some craws. Those little suckers are a lot of work for the meat but taste great!!!

1502berry2.jpg

1292berry1.jpg

8757craw3.jpg

6313craw2.jpg

4769craw.jpg

WTH , my phone didn't ring . I was hankering some crawdaddies and a cold one .

Oh well I'll let you make it up to me by taking me fishing on a boat next time .

Foundation,

We dont need him, lets just plan our own! I will even invite my distant relative you gave a few bills too, Pok-yer-haun-tis.

Boot
I like the way you think . It will be a party boat for sure . I can probably even scrap toghther a few singles if pokyerhauntis wears that little git up .

Foundashion I sent you a text! You knew where I was!

Boot when he asked if I was at the clubhouse and I said no he got all pissy, took his ball and went home.

BTW I want in on that one!! :)

I isn't to sure what they taste like, but a day on the lake looks fun.

Thanks for posting.

My ball huh ? I cant and aint going to the clubhouse when its dark outside . Thats just too scary .
7459m.jpg

I texted pokeahhintis down at the strip club , and she said if the tips are right she is all over a fishin trip . She allready has a knife / hatchet thing a ma bob for taking care of the fish .

Looks like you guys had a great time fishing and collecting crawdads.
That must have been a feast. Thanks for sharing.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-11 AT 05:00PM (MST)[p]>Rug
>
>Looks like you had a great
>time. Lesgo will want to
>know why he wasn't invited
>though.

I invited him but he said he was rounding up stray cats? Go figure? LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom