great California ram

B

blkdeath

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-10 AT 10:45PM (MST)[p]Friend of mine drew the coveted PIW tag for California bighorn in Nevada. If you put in for the PIW and draw one be prepared to put a lot of miles on your vehicle. We had a blast scouting and saw a bunch of mature rams and several big boys like this one. This was a DIY hunt with a bunch of friends who love to hunt and always seem to produce. Way to go Torgy!

4930101_1043.jpg

3288101_1060.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-10 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]Pretty ram and great job harvesting him.I have an AZ Desert sheep tag this year and hope I can find something even close to this so job well done.

Congrats on a great ram and hope I can find one anywhere even close to that nice!
P.S. Why the couple of sour pusses in the pic that couldn't find a smile, everyone should be ear to ear! :)
BB

Very nice Cali Ram!
And I yes, that looks like a seriously mean bunch of guys... kind of like they didn't get breakfast before the picture was taken!LOL

It also looks like a bunch of dedicated sheep nuts willing to help out a friend with a great tag. There are lots of those guys around for sure! Great Job

Holy cow! How do I get that crew on my next sheep hunt?

Good job boys on getting it done on a big, beautiful Nevada Cali-bighorn. Excellent!

Thanks for sharing your hunt with us while we sit here dreaming of our next outing.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom