Great American Customer Service and Company (Schnees)

M

MNElkNut

It is not too often that we are impressed by the customer service of a company these days. However, I have recently had fantastic service from Schnees Boot Company out of Montana. I had a small problem with a couple of pair of their boots and short of buying me an elk hunt :), they could not have given me better service.

On their website it says "We are from Montana: if it's not right, we'll make it right." and they flat out did. I don't know of any other company that goes the extra mile like they do (and no, I don't know anyone at the company!).

So one good deed deserves another and I decided to post this in hopes that others will visit their website and provide some business to a great company.

Oh, and their boots? Awesome. Most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I have both the Bozeman and a pair of their pac boots and both are fantastic.

brother won a pair at last years mule deer foundation banquet, he loves em, i tried em on if i had the money i would have me a pair right now. College child support and truck payments makes some the nicer things hard to find the money.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom