Grandchild #2 Born Today

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
8 Pounds 11 Ounces 21 inches long... BOY.

This is my Second Grandchild. First is a Girl.

Hooray for LIFE...

Congrats!!!! We have 3, all girls. Nothing like the kids having kids. The family is what it is all about.

DZ

Congrats to you Jager on the Grand child. This past March 2, 2016 my Great-Grand daughter had her first that is when I became a Great-Great Grandfather to her son....my first GG Grandson. Isn't life grand.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats jager. Give our best to your daughter. My two oldest grandsons are with us this weekend. Great to have those grandkids around. You will love being a grandpa, spoil them with love and send them home to be raised by the kids.

RELH

Thank You "All" for your comments. A request for a picture was asked. I'll do something close. About 19 Years ago, My Wife was pregnant and I was dressed in my uniform pants, a tank top and wool sweater heading to work Swing Shift. I'm always long winded so here I'll be my version of brief.

We are headed to the Hospital and I have my Son and older Daughter (The one who just had #2) get the Gerber Hunting knives to later cut the Cord. In the Hospital a problem happened in the far distant wing/floor and every Dr & Nurse left the Maternity Ward. My Child is ready to come out. I reach into my back left pocket where I always have rubber gloves (for work). I Delivered my child. Yes, the Cord was cut with Hunting knives. I'm in the back, wife cuddling our new Child.

3276520160519153042.jpg

I leave and am on time for Swing Shift Line-Up.

Yesterday, this Child Graduated. She does cattle Round-Up's, Welding, Wood working and big time FFA. She was in Military sea Cadets at age 10 and has shot Bucks last year and waterfowl every year since 12.

Bad Picture yesterday as Mom had her look into the Sun

1572520160527171224.jpg

9150620160527171231.jpg

1815120160527171231.jpg

8943420160527204246.jpg

This Buck was Running
857820150926181234.jpg

57313daughterswiththeir2nd2015buck.jpg

Great pictures of the gang Robert and the best to the youngest on graduation.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I appreciate every comment.

Many of you in Campfire have become good friends and, I have been learning your true personalities. There's a high quality group of Family men here, Ladies also. It's obvious that when one of the Ladies write/post, everyone stands at Attention. Guess we're all Domesticated :) Gentlemen.

Guess most everything boils down to a quality of one's Family and beliefs + friends.

Again, Thank You for such comments.

Jagerdad

Congrats on your grandson!
I too had a grandson born this Thursday 9 lbs 6 ozs. My 8 th grand baby and 4 th grandson.

2311idiot.jpg

overton; With such a wonderful Family, You need to spin that Globe, find me, drive here to gather Rifle's, Ammo, Fishing Gear, etc....You'll need it.

Many Moon's ago when I became a Father and having been called to endless family Disputes, I became confused on how may be the best way to raise Children. I adopted a belief that if Families everywhere on earth had closeness and quality back in 1800's and further back in time, I would adopt a similar belief in raising mine. Said in Brief: "Give'em Guns, Endless Hugs/Kisses, God and Beat them each on a regular basis and they'll turn out OK".

It has worked. One Daughter is a Minister and has performed 1+ Weddings. She is a serious and aggressive Hunter also. Son made USA Olympic Team, Shooting and is now a Deputy Sheriff in my former agency. I'm unsure which topic between the above quote "..." was/is the component of success, but YOU and SO MANY other's here in Campfire, have been even more successful in Family & Life.

Each of you, be it in this Post or another, have changed my Life for the Better. I am glad to be allowed to post/chat with such a fine group. It's also Air-Apparent the younger individuals who watch (don't post) coupled with such younger one's whom do Post, are learning from a special group of Ladies and, wise elders. This is another very cool aspect I see.

Brian (kilowat) and ALL others, on this day I say: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

(any stories may be placed in a post far below I made "WWI...WWII & Others; Calling all stories" or "Old or Young, Our Military"). Both of my Parents were on the front lines of WWII and I was first raised on Hamilton AFB, a place now only seen on Myth Busters. Military aside, I have detected how wonderful the Mormon Faith truly is. See, I fail at being Brief, even when I promise myself to do so. Thank's for putting up with my verbose-ness'ezzzz :)

Congrats Jager on the grandchild. I'm looking forward one day to having some of my own. Just hopefully not too soon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom