Grand Junction, CO

Elkhunter96

Very Active Member
I will be moving to Grand Junction Co due to a job position change, somewhat a promotion. Anyone on here live in GJ?

Due to my spouse's work situation and house situation, I will be on my own for the next 7-8 months. I am looking for any assistance with finding a very cheap place to sleep 8-12 week days a month for the next 7-8 months until my family can join me in GJ.

My new job is around a 40% travel job during the week and I would be heading back to Utah or Moab on the weekends to spend time with the family.

Thanks

Bryce

I live about 8 miles SE of there and work in GJ. The only place that I know of has no openings. I don't know where to point you.

Welcome to CO.

It won't be hard to find a place.

W/the # of days that you need (less than 12 a month) I think what you need is a new camping trailer. You park in a nice TP and sleep in it and by the time you really get serious about moving (6 months from now) the thing will have paid for itself.
John 14:6

I have a fifth wheel and it is a possibility to use. The issue is the KOA wants over $500 a month to park it there. To much for the limited amount of time I will be using it.

If I use the trailer, I would really like to find someone with some land or parking space that would allow me to park it there and pay for any electricity that I use...

Maybe a call to the GJ Chamber of Commerence might be of some assistance. I know there are quite a few mobile trailer parks just personally am not familiar with any. Best of luck!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I lived in GJ for 2 years and still have a home there that is currently rented out. My property manager is High Desert Realty and she may be able to assist you in a 3 or 4 month lease. The problem with campers is the freezing issues you will have in the winter months. You will like GJ, and there are nice folks there.

Leonard

I stayed in that KOA last year. They must have been making me a deal, I was only there for a few weeks, but it was only a couple hundred bucks.

I would think that, w/the winter sorta being the off-season, for that sorta thing, that you might be able to get a good deal on the rates.

I'm trying to come-up w/another park, but I can't think of one.
John 14:6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom