Grand Junction?? Billings?? Where to live?

Stubaby

Very Active Member
I posted this in the Colorado forum. I just wanna see some opinions from those who might not see it over there......

I am from Ogden, UT and have lived in Billings for the last seven years. I like it here...but I have a opportunity to move to Grand Junction.

Pros...I would be closer to "home" for my wide and I, so we would see our families a lot more.

Deer hunting would be better and I can always get a NR deer tag and come back to hunt MT.
I would be off the road and home every night(away from home 5-10 nights a month now)

Cons...the pay would be about the same

How's the cost of living? Recreation? Family life? Crime? Schools? Weather? Wind?

Any ideas from y'all who might know.....

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom