Grand canyon hike

I have taken a picture of myself acting like I was hanging off the rim for dear life and I have studied it's geological history including stratigraphy, uplift of the Colorado Platueau and course of the river. Does that count?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hot. Very hot. Camped at Bright Angel Campground spent 3 nights there, will not be going back any time soon.
Beefy If you go take HunterDude with you. The trail is very narrow in spots and it is a long ways to the bottom. Be creative.

Ransom

SO WHEN THE TRAIL GETS NARROW???

DO YOU FLIP A COIN TO SEE WHO'S IN FRONT OF WHO???

MIGHT BE A QUESTION FOR Feleno???

PROBABLY A MAN CRUSH WAITING AT THE BOTTOM???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Last November 7 of us hiked to the Supai Village and stayed a couple of days at the Havasupai falls. The falls are amazing and theres a lot to do, but the village was a little depressing to visit. We rode the helicopter out.

We have been putting in for a May permit on the 35 mile trail (not sure the name) but just last week got notice we didn't draw. That makes 5 years in a row.

Its a joke! Like were going for a sheep tag or something.

47e9cb987b7da69d.jpg

Awesome experience. Did 40 miles starting at Hermit's trail
and ending at the top of Bright Angel. The best time to go is in the fall if you dont have any tags. The deer down at Indian gardens will have their antlers and they have no fear of humans so you can get some real close encounters. I have also done the Havasupai hike and it used to be great but from what I hear it doesnt get cleaned up anymore and there is trash laying everywhere.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa289/carmenagudo/funny_icons_.jpg

I went to the bottom, we started at the indian reservation Havasupi sp? I would like to go back and start at the north rim.Russ

Worked for a summer down in the bottom of the canyon back in about '97. I worked for a company that choppered people in and out of the river for their river trips.

Let me tell you boys that is one awesome ride down into the canyon in a chopper when you have a half crazy piolt.

And by the way, it is hot, very hot, in the bottom durring the summer.

Jeff

"Beefy If you go take HunterDude with you. The trail is very narrow in spots and it is a long ways to the bottom. Be creative."

LMFAO! That is a great quote!

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom