graffittis "artist"?WTF, O

feddoc

Long Time Member
http://news.yahoo.com/miami-teen-graffiti-artist-dies-being-shot-police-171309825.html

This kid was an effing vandal, not an artist. He died after bein tazed (an approved method for securing a suspect)resisting arrest.

His 'name'..."reefa"; an ode to pot. Great. ""He did it a lot," said Hernandez-Llach's friend Rafael Lynch, referring to his graffiti. "He wasn't a bad person at all; the cops didn't like him or what he looked like," Uh, yea, he wasn't a bad person; he just enjoyed destroying property of others. He got caught vandalizing property, resisted arrest and got tazed. Yea, let's make him out to be a 'teen artist' and '(not) a bad person at all.'

crap, let's start glamorizing muggers too.

Gzzz feddoc it sounds like someone may have tag your house before! Dont get wrong the little chit probably had a good zap coming to him!

Bigfish

The guy that wrote that article calling the little ##### an artist ought to get his walking papers! That was another big loss to the community and I'm sure he'll really be missed!

Could not agree more.

One of my shops regularly get tagged. Normally takes a month or so but, the city comes out and paints over it.
Tax payer dollars. BTW the city that comes out and paints over it is bankrupt.

They should be tazered every time they are caught. After 2nd offense cut off spray can finger. Yep, that is what I think.

You ignorant pricks. This was an 18 year old kid. You really believe he deserved to die for spray painting buildings. Some of you need some common sense tazed into you.

Wes

Didnt deserve to die but sure as hell deserved to be tased! Hopefully his punk ass buddies learn their lesson from him...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-13 AT 07:01AM (MST)[p]>You ignorant pricks. This was an
>18 year old kid. You
>really believe he deserved to
>die for spray painting buildings.
>Some of you need some
>common sense tazed into
>you.
>
>Wes

Wes, nobody tried to kill him, don't put words in my mouth if you included me in being called a prick.
Jumping to conclusions like that makes you a little drama queen.

HE ran and he caused himself to get tasered by doing that, and NOW who at fault. I'm Sure the cops didn't know he had a med condition, hell he probably didn't know either.

You are right he shouldn't of died, But it not their fault he could just took the ticket instead running.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You have got to understand that the writer of this piece is most likely a Liberal pile of garbage. Which means all he/she is about is race baiting. That is the new standard in Liberal news!

>You ignorant pricks. This was an
>18 year old kid. You
>really believe he deserved to
>die for spray painting buildings.
>Some of you need some
>common sense tazed into
>you.
>
>Wes

He didn't die because he spray painted some buildings. He resisted arrest and a legal attempt at apprehension was made. While it is unfortunate...maybe...that the effects of the taser apparently caused his death, he was a vandal and nothing more.

You need to develop better reading skills. Go back to school.

Those three bl@ck kids on that school bus that beat the hell out that white boy could of used a little tazen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom