Gov Bundy.

He's Pulled alot of Stunts Off that woulda Landed Most of Us in Jail!

And I/We Would Still Been In Jail!

One Of the Other Bundy Brothers Pulled the Illegal ATV Ride Off & Wasn't even Cited!

He has a very low chance at winning the primary. If he somehow wins the republican primary, there is great risk of a democrat being elected governor. If the democrats are smart, they will be voting the the republican primary for Bundy.
The standoffs, arrests and 4 wheeler ride by the Bundy's are all things many citizens view as unacceptable behavior.

I agree with him on one thing Bundy said, “When you lose control of the land, you lose control of everything."

Yep, that's why we're not going to just hand our land over to people like Bundy.

I read where somebody called him a "grievance hustler" and the "Al Sharpton of the far-right." Those descriptions seem quite apt.

He has a very low chance at winning the primary. If he somehow wins the republican primary, there is great risk of a democrat being elected governor. If the democrats are smart, they will be voting the the republican primary for Bundy.
The standoffs, arrests and 4 wheeler ride by the Bundy's are all things many citizens view as unacceptable behavior.
He was recently convicted, too.

Problem is, they keep dr dinking around with minor charges for which he becomes "famous".

Like many other "leaders" on the right and left, he's real good at talking while others act, Ammon didn't go down for his beliefs, Lavoy did.

Yet somehow, as Grizz so rightly pointed out, Ammon has $600,000 in rentals, but doesn't really seem to have a job, other than mouthing off, exactly like Sharpton, Jackson, etc.

But make no mistake, he's no different than Mike Lee, Lee is just slicker, both have big ideas on how to become wealthy selling YOUR land.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom