Gotta love the Lakers...

Ya i love it! Right up there with the cowboys.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

They'll be back rolling and dangerous by playoff time, unfortunately.

2a0fcsk.gif

Geezus I swear you guys all hit the duck call when Kobe loses lmao!! :-( games like yesterday definitely piss this guy off!! Same xmas day result as last year except LA didn't riot...that's good right?? :)

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-10 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]I'm no Lakers fan but that game meant very little!

Play-offs! Lets see who the money players are come Play-off Time!

Merry Christmas ~Z~!!

Joey

No, I don't gotta love the Lakers, whether they're getting their azzes beat or no, I can't stand PJ or KB either way...

>No, I don't gotta love the
>Lakers, whether they're getting their
>azzes beat or no, I
>can't stand PJ or KB
>either way...

Aaahhh you like losers... :)

~Z~

they might play better come playoff time, but they will not win it all.I'll bet they don't even make it to the finals.anyone want to bet a C note ?

YA.....KINDA LIKE T.O & OCHOCINCO WITH THE BENGALS......NO PLAYOFFS FOR THOSE BOYS IN 2 OR 3 YEARS. NOW T.O. HAS A BOO BOO ON HIS KNEE.........KARMA !!!!................YD.

They got rolled by the Spurs by 15 last night. Spurs have the best record in the Nba at the moment. We will see the true Lakers come playoffs sad to say.

Well, only had to wait til there next game to see them go down! :)

Z- The bet is on. If im wrong, I will gladly bow down and pay up. heck a C note will get you to Wendover and back. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom