Gotta Brag a bit-softball/daughter

Nice!

But do you have a Fresh HOT Pic of Ms Wisz?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Steve,

Which GUY in the back row is YOU?? Which one is your daughter?? Congrats to all of you and mainly the girls on a job well done.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

My daughter is bottom row, second from left (holding Offensive MVP plaque) and I am top row, second from right.

M'Balz Es Hari

>No
>
>M'Balz Es Hari

I'm Callin BS!

Hang in there!

Ok, you got me BESS. Just none that are internet appropriate. :)Whats your cell number....I'll text em to you! LOL

M'Balz Es Hari

No TEXTS!

E-mail them to me!

I want/Expect FULL SIZE!

Hang in there!

Check the Classifieds Wisz!

Somebody is selling a Cabela's Card!

LMMFAO!!!

Hang in there!

That truly is amazing. 15 players to pick from originally? You made believers out of them Wisz! Sounds like a true team effort.

Eel

15 girls, eel. That is the incredible thing. There are a few girls on this team that are really are not at this level. BUT...in a game against SoCal Dreams, they were the ones that had key hits to keep rally's going.

I forgot to mention that 3 weeks prior to this, we went up to the Bay area and won the USSSA State Championship. Pretty amazing that these girls went up north and down south to win Championships. Proud of em...

M'Balz Es Hari

I never thought I'd like softball. My wife played it and had a full ride to Fresno St until she blew out her knee. I'm so glad she insisted on them playing. You've got 12 years of fun filled competition if they stick with it. My oldest is a Junior now and I'm really hoping she gets a scholarship somewhere close so I can continue to watch her play. :)

M'Balz Es Hari

>I never thought I'd like softball.
>My wife played it and
>had a full ride to
>Fresno St until she blew
>out her knee. I'm so
>glad she insisted on them
>playing. You've got 12 years
>of fun filled competition if
>they stick with it. My
>oldest is a Junior now
>and I'm really hoping she
>gets a scholarship somewhere close
>so I can continue to
>watch her play. :)
>
>M'Balz Es Hari

Does Ms Wisz need me to Rub Her knee?

Again?

:D:D:D!

Hang in there!

Congrats Wizard. I am thinking your proud as a strutting Peacock. Good on you and your daughters. My daughter did the same thing about 10 years ago it was a lot of fun.

Rutnbuck

That heck of a good ball team right there, Now days you have people transferring to different school and such, glad to see a home grown bunch do well. Congrats to those young ladies for a job well done.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wiszard; Give all those girls a big pat on the back from all of us. They worked together with great effort to pull off something that will be with them for the rest of their lives and no one will be able to take that from them.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom