Got your eye on a good one????

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Only one week to go before the Utah archery hunt. Do you have your eye on big one? Buck or Bull?
I'm headed up to hunt deer. I have one I'd love to have an opportunity at, but I know it'll be really tough.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Is it a Buck you haven't already Posted?

Or is it just that Dink 9 X 12 PISSCUTTER?:D

Got a Couple Spotted!

They Ain't as Big as the Bucks you've Posted!

And I just cain't wait for some TARD to Fowl the Hunt up!

(((If I could just pack my 375 RUM this time a year!:D)))

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Im sure a few 2 points will get stuck a week from about now. There seems to be a few 3-4 year old bucks running around as well. The best time of year is just beginning for all of us. Good luck to all, gettin through the next few days of work!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-14 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p]Ya, Kinda nice to be watch'in this dude with a moose tag in hand!

Dosn't open til Sept, But going to try and take him with my bow.

8200100_4410a2.jpg

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Good luck on that bull. That would be a cool archery kill.

The dinky 9x12 is the only one I have my eye on. I did look at another spot today and saw a wide, tall dude. I think he was a 3 on one side. Looked big though!!
I'll settle for the 9x12. Ha ha I can't imagine getting lucky enough to get a good shot, but I'll try. I've got my clothes in a bag soaking up the odor of sage and I've slipped in close to where I want to be on opening morning and checked it out. My shooting is good, even from a sitting position. The wife is ready too. It would be fun to see her get one.

I'll have to hold out for a 250 buck another year......ha ha

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom