got snow?

I was just up at Brighton ski resort in Big Cottonwood Canyon close to Salt lake . It was snowin pretty good and actually starting to stick . It felt a lot like winter .

Snow??? HA!

159th day of 90 degrees or above for Central Texas, 90 of those were over 100. Oficially the driest 12 month period EVER on record in the Austin area.

Snow... whatever.

HOOK 'EM!

Roy, I'm going to tick you off. We have had 2 inches of rain in the past 24 hours. Snow level down to 5000-6000 feet in the Sierra mountain range.

Will be clearing Thursday and sunshine and cooler weather. You moved to the wrong state.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-11 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]I had the day off of work, went up the mountain last night and slept in my camper. I was at about 8k feet, woke up around 2am... still raining.... got up around 5am, climbed out of the back and you could'nt tell there was a pickup there...lol. It must have dumped 8-10" in 3hrs. I loaded up and boogied down a couple thousand feet. I dont ever remember seeing this much snow in the Sierras this early.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Let it snow, I've got a season ski pass at Powderhorn. My hunting season is screwed anyway since my shoulder isn't getting better very fast.

not at my house yet...7000ft raining cats and dogs...gotta go to the Doc today but will be hunting tomorrow...hopefully snow up the creek....

Snow has come down to 3k feet, but we haven't had a freeze at sealevel yet. Need to plunk down some coin on season passes to Eaglecrest (SE Alaska) by friday.

Grabbed my "I Love Big Dumps" tee shirt that I bought at Alta a few years back this moring and put it in my gym bag. I get some strange looks from folks when I'm working out at the club.

Been having skiing dreams. Still some hunting to get in before ski season tho.

Logan has some snow on the mountain. I was hoping this would not happen, the buck/bull combo hunters are going to tear it up this weekend.

hey roy, i went up right hand canyon today to the top of kanarra mountain and its pushin two feet and still comin down hard. there is a lot of livestock still up there but no one is panicking because the forecast shows mid 70's by monday. lots and lots of good moisture here. enjoy texas

GO T-BIRDS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom