GOT MY'ASS HANDED TO ME!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

I'm Cruisin up the Road!

A New FORD SCORPION comes rolling up behind me!

I'm Ready,or So's I thought!

I'm a thinking:My OBAMA Pipe is removed,My CHIP is Nice,Let's see what He's got?

Power level 2 ain't enough Boys!

He SPANKED me perty good!

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-11 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]Never heard of them.. are they like a KIA or a Suzukie?

By the way I'm sick & tired of being called a Tard you UTard.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-11 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]Bess, an empty truck will win racing a loaded down truck such as yours.

If being called a tard bugs you then I'm gonna add me a new signature!

Slick is THE tard of Utards!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

By golly juster I just got me a new signature! Thanks man.

Slick

Slick is THE tard of Utards!

GOOD GOSH slick!

You're gonna offend some Grown-Ups around here!

Oh My!:D

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?

Yup , your right Rug . Its also a family website . Here me an the family where sitting around for family home evening , and we thought lets just open up this thread that talks about having a azz handed to some one .

We naturally thought it was talking about some good clean fight , but now we are subjected to some ugly texas chick . Thats it , no more family evening visits to good ol Monster Muleys .

foundation!

It was a Fight!

I lost!:D

I have never heard of this new scorpion , until I just looked it up . As a hard core Ford man I hang my head in shame that I wasn't aware of this new diesel , but then again my 7.3 is still kickin so I havent been checking out new motors .

Well Be Bop it wasn't a real fair fight . Nobody can expect you to put any kind of Dodge up against any ford , and not take a whoopin .

Just giving you a hard time . Dodges are ok , they make my Fords look out of this world . LOL

Well foundation!

I hate to inform you!

But it wasn't the Dodge!

The DURA-MAXI-PAD got SPANKED!

if you lost with the dodge i would be dissapointed.

cause i know my cummins can smoke a new ford on level one with no problems.......

nfh!

The New SCORPION Ford I was dealin with this morning wasn't no JOKE!

I woulda been INHALING but there wasn't any SMOKE!:D

Don't know if He had done anything to it or not?

I'm warnin you,A SCORPION can STING!:D

>Now Now Rug . Let the
>adults talk about REAL Trucks
>, nobody was mentiong sissy
>little jeeps .

Well dork that "sissy jeep" will be your ride on the elk hunt next month!!! Remember that? LMAO :)

Havent been stinged yet, and not planning on it. it will take a lot to sting my butt.

Just warnin Ya nfh!

They come up with a way to Yank the OBAMA Pipe & a Programmer for it and get rid of the OBAMA Juice I'll think you'll be dealin with a Bad Boy!

OK Ziggy!

"The latest power targets are said to be more than 390 horsepower and 720 pounds-feet of torque. Today?s Power Stroke diesel is rated at 350 hp and 650 pounds-feet. "

Not buying it Bess!!

Next time you have to remember that the throttle is down there by the floor on the right hand side, not the left.

One thing I can see is that working on these things compared to my 05 Cummins is there is a whole lot more room under my hood for some improvements :) Looks like a damn nightmare just to check the oil.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/photos/ford-scorpion-picture-1.html

Just read some reviews on a powerstroke site...nothin but horror stories and this was Ford guys talkin!

Traditional >>>------->

before mine left the shop they dynoed it at 410 hp and 790 torque. just stock but it for some reason blows the doors off my wifes scorpion. as for problems they are currently running circles around the duramax's. i love ours. we have 4 and not a single problem. one has 55k miles already

Talked to a Guy that Toy's with them for a living!

He's Played with the New Scorpion a little!

Says it's(Power!) there,just wonders if FORD dealers will Tolerate people Tampering with them?

I just don't like the idea of pouring Obama Juice in them & the Obama Juice Tank on the GM's is a real JOKE,I could knock one of them off real quick!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom